american rebel (NASDAQ:AREB) stock soars on Tuesday as investors react to its recent initial public offering (IPO) on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange.
Let’s dive into this news below to see why traders are sending AREB stocks higher today!
- american rebel is “a designer and marketer of branded safes and personal security and self-defense products”.
- She also designs and creates branded clothing and accessories.
- Shares of the company moved to the Nasdaq yesterday after trading on the OTC market.
- This listing has seen the company cross a guaranteed public offer.
- This included 2,530,121 units priced at $4.15 each for total proceeds of approximately $10.5 million.
- Each unit is made up of one AREB share and one warrant.
- The warrants can be exchanged for one share of AREB at a price of $5.1875 per share.
- Investors can redeem the warrants immediately and they expire in five years.
- Originally, the company focused on concealed carry weapon accessories.
- However, over time, it has expanded into other products as well, including its gun safe business.
- Although new to the market, AREB shares are already seeing a fair amount of trading today.
- As of this writing, over 15 million shares have changed hands.
- That’s a massive jump from its average daily trading volume of around 16,000 shares.
AREB stock is up 47.1% on Tuesday afternoon.
Investors looking for more stock market news today have come to the right place!
We have all the latest stock news traders need to know for Tuesday. This includes what to know about Company Pass (NASDAQ:SOPs) stock today, details on Valkyrie Capital Bitcoin Miners ETF (NASDAQ:WGMI), as well as the latest moving news Platoon (NASDAQ:PTON) in stock today. You can find all this on the following links!
More stock market news for Tuesday
As of the date of publication, William White had no position (directly or indirectly) in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, subject to InvestorPlace.com Publication guidelines.
With rare exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish reviews of companies with a market capitalization of less than $100 million or trading fewer than 100,000 shares per day. This is because these “penny stocks” are often the playground of scammers and market manipulators. If we ever post comments on a low-volume title that may be affected by our comments, we require that InvestorPlace.comThe authors of disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read more: Penny Stocks— How to make profit without getting scammed
Article printed by InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2022/02/american-rebel-ipo-13-things-to-know-about-the-safe-maker-as-areb-stock-skyrockets/.
©2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC