Shares of San Diego, US-based biotech Poseida Therapeutics (Nasdaq: PSTX) rose nearly 98% to $4.80 by late morning after announcing it had reached a broad collaboration agreement and license agreement with Swiss pharmaceutical giant Roche (ROG: SIX), focused on the development of allogeneic CAR-T therapies for hematological malignancies.
The global collaboration spans the research and development of multiple existing and new “off the shelf” products…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading, please register for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, summaries and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharma and biotech space for one week. If you are already a registered user, please login. If your trial period is over, you can register here.
Try before you buy
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analysis and commentary from our global network of life science journalists.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily newsletter, free forever.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered access to top pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry news, commentary and analysis.
• Updates on clinical trials, conferences, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, financing, regulatory, patent and legal, executive appointments, business strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotechnology.
• In-depth monthly briefings on board appointments and M&A news.
• Choose between an economical annual plan or a flexible monthly subscription.