AFTER 37 years of freak disasters, bizarre deaths and doomed marriages, we finally say goodbye to the people of Ramsay Street.
The latest episode of Aussie soap Neighbors – which sees the return of old favorites such as Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan and Margot Robbie – airs in the UK tonight and is sure to be an emotional moment for die-hard soap fans everywhere. .
Viewers will remember emotional moments, such as the wedding of Scott (Jason) and Charlene (Kylie) which drew a UK audience of 20 million.
But the street has also had its share of crazy storylines, from dog wedding dreams to returns from the dead and plenty of amnesia storylines.
So how well do you know your neighbors?
Take Alison Maloney’s fun quiz to test your knowledge.
The answers are below.
- Neighbors, Channel 5, 9 p.m. tonight
- ONE of the most bizarre sequences in the series had Ramsay Street’s most famous dog daydreaming about his marriage to border collie Rosie. Do you remember the name of the canine groom?
- HOW did David Bishop, his wife Liljana and his daughter Serena Bishop die?
- WHO did Ramsay Street stalwart Harold Bishop try to strangle after the tragic deaths of his son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter?
- WHICH heavily pregnant character became a crop when she was shot during a duck hunt?
- HOW did Harold get kicked off the show, for five years, in 1991, while on vacation with his beloved Madge?
- WHICH character then married the stripper who performed at his bachelor party after being abandoned at the altar in the first episode?
- WHO went from ‘Plain Jane Superbrain’ to super sexy siren after taking off her glasses and getting a makeover from Helen Daniels?
- WHO suffered from amnesia and believed she was back in 1970 and about to turn 16 after slipping on milk in 2002?
- WHICH gift from Aunt Lucy Hannah Martin was convinced she was cursed, bringing bad luck to the whole street?
- WHICH evil triplet stole the identity of his comatose brother and attempted to kill his sister and father?
- WHO went on a cruise in 1997 and was not mentioned for eight years?
- IN 2016, Paul Robinson was taunted by a malicious teenager named Fox, whom no one else could see and who turned out to be a figment of his imagination. What was the explanation for this appearance?
- HOW did Madge Bishop come back, nine years after her tragic death from sepsis?
- WHAT did Toadfish inexplicably do shortly after tying the knot with Dee Bliss, causing his new bride to disappear?
- WHAT accident caused Paul Robinson to lose his leg?
- WHO adopted the pseudonym Phillipa Martinez after she started writing steamy novels in her spare time, then started spying on her neighbors for sassy inspiration?
- WHICH Men Behaving Badly star played the vicar when Susan and Carl got married for the second time?
- In a memorable episode, Jim Robinson had hallucinations of a pig on a camping trip after accidentally eating what food?
- WHICH fat monkey from Ramsay Street joined a cult called Life Mechanics in 2003? a) Drew Kirk; (b) Stuart Parker; c) Steph Scully.
- WHO was the first regular character to die, in 1988, waking up from a coma to tell her husband she loved him before slipping away?
- WHAT was the name of Karl Kennedy and Ned Parker’s pop group? Their saccharin-sweet song made Paul Robinson utter the immortal phrase, “If I hear another chorus of That Gooey Chewy Sticky Stuff, I’ll cut off my other leg and fight to death with it.” a) Dolly mixes; b) Lolly Loads; c) Ooodles O’Noodles.
- WHICH Little Britain characters appeared in 2007 randomly drinking in the back of a bar?
- WHAT bizarre accident blinded Lucy Robinson in 1986?
- WHO appeared as a ghost in a mirror to assure his girlfriend he would take care of her, after dying in a road accident as he rushed to stop her from aborting their baby?
- In an extreme and hilarious episode in 1993, the toxic Julie Daniels accused the Lim family of doing what to their dog?
- WHAT did Paige and Father Jack do after their hot air balloon crash in 2006? a) Call the emergency services; b) Run for help; c) Having sex in a shack.
- WHO went underwater in a rafting disaster at school to be a different actress again?
- HOW did Drew Kirk die in 2002?
- MARGOT Robbie’s character Donna Freedman was a rising fashion designer – but what was the name of her iconic invention? a) Stilettaboot; b) Shrugalero; c) Jackardigan
- AFTER their famous wedding, who was the first to cheat – Scott or Charlene?
- Plane crash caused by a bomb
- Paul Robinson
- Kerry Mangel (born Bishop)
- He was taken out to sea
- Jane Harris
- Susan Kennedy
- A fragment of Uluru (formerly Ayers Rock)
- Robert Robinson, Paul’s son
- Marlene Kratz
- He had a brain tumor
- She appeared as a ghost to her husband Harold
- I fell off a cliff
- He fell off a cliff while being chased by criminals he had double-crossed
- Philip Martin
- Neil Morrissey
- magic mushrooms
- b) Stuart Parker
- Daphne Clarke
- c) Ooodles O’Noodles
- Lou and Andy
- She fell into a sewer
- Todd Lander
- Eat it
- c) Having sex in a shack
- Libby Kennedy
- fell from his horse
- b) Shrugalero
- Scott – he kissed Jane Harris